About PollyAnna Snyder


Agent Details

Meet PollyAnna

License Partner | Managing Broker | Private Office Advisor
With over 25 years of experience in the ever-evolving real estate industry, I am proud to serve as a seasoned Real Estate Broker for Engel & Völkers - Big Sky Country in Bozeman, MT. Since embarking on my journey in 1999, my unwavering commitment has been to assist individuals and families with the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets to meet their personal and business financial needs and expectations, in a discreet, secure and professional manner.
My passion for real estate has taken me on a remarkable journey, having practiced in California, North Carolina, and Colorado before settling in the captivating landscapes of Montana. Montana's abundant natural beauty and rich amenities have captured my heart, making it my cherished home now for 15 years.
Throughout my career, I have garnered invaluable experience and achieved significant milestones in the world of real estate. I have sold over $1B in real estate over my career, with thousands of diverse real estate transactions and situations under my belt. I am deeply honored to be involved in various prestigious roles within Engel & Völkers, including serving as a key member of the Professional Athlete's Advisory, Engel & Völkers International Private Office collective, and the America’s Development Services elite divisions. These roles have not only enriched my expertise but have also allowed me to contribute to the success of my esteemed clients.
I have five (5) primary convictions associated with my real estate practice: 
Competence • Discretion • Responsibility • Accountability • Philanthropy
In particular, the Pillars of my real estate business are founded on:
Responsible real estate stewardship
Professional distinction & discretion
Philanthropy & compassion
Family, fun & humor
I am thankful for both the successful and diversified sales experience I have garnered in both the residential and development arenas, in various economic and demographic environments.
One of the highlights of my career is being recognized as the #1 Real Estate agent in the state of Montana according to the 2023 Real Trends rankings, for both number of transactional sides sold and volume of sales. This accolade reflects the dedication and commitment I bring to every transaction, striving to provide unmatched service and results for both buyers and sellers.
Whether I'm guiding clients in their search for the perfect home or representing the community interests of a developer, I draw upon my diverse and successful sales experiences to offer creative and strategic insights. Yet, at the heart of it all, my focus remains firmly fixed on the client — their unique needs, aspirations, and expectations are my top priority. My personal motto has always been, "...give me 1% of your confidence, and I'll earn the other 99%," and I wholeheartedly stand by this promise.

Experience the Difference

PolyAnna Snyder is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service and unparalleled expertise. Reach out to her today.

Follow Me on Instagram